Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Minimum Android: Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API: 8)
Package Name: com.ezardlabs.warframe
Published: March 31, 2015
Developer Name: Ezard Labs
Developer E-mail: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Game Description**IMPORTANT** Development on this app has now ceased. At midnightof December 31st (GMT), it will be removed from the Google PlayStore, as I no longer have the time to work on it, nor to answerthe hundreds of emails I receive each week. Warframe Utility hascome a hell of a long way in the last 2.5yrs, and I honestlycouldn't have done it without you guys. Thank you to all the peoplewho downloaded the app, to those who rated it (either favourably ornot - all feedback is always appreciated), to those who contactedme to let me know of bugs or suggestions. A special thanks goes outto about 70 of you in particular - the translators, who freely gaveup their time to make the app available in a huge number oflanguages. Warframe Utility has been a joy to work on, but allthings, good or not, must come to an end eventually. Although Ihaven't played Warframe for nearly a year now (burnt myself outafter about 1500hrs of time in-game, as well as probably doublethat working on this app), I still plan on remaining an active partof the 8-Bit Warframe team, who are currently in the process ofmaking "Lost Sector" (available here:https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.ezardlabs.lostsector -also see forum topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259700-8-bit-warframe-lost-sector/).Thank you all again, and happy hunting, Tenno 🙂 **This is an application designed to help speed up some of theprocesses in Warframe, such as notifying you of alerts, andcalculating damage done to each enemy depending on your current modloadout. If you find any bugs, or feel that this app is missingsomething huge, then please don't just give the app a poor rating -send me an email using the address below, and if it's a bug I willfix it; if it's a suggestion for something that's missing then I'llprobably add it**PERMISSIONS OVERVIEW AT THE BOTTOM**Current features:
---Alerts (PC, PS4 and Xbox One), including background notifier,and a homescreen widget
---Invasions (PC, PS4 and Xbox One), including backgroundnotifier
---Damage calculator for your weapons
---Update all weapons, mods etc without re-downloading the entireapp
---Mobile version of the forums
---Foundry (not connected to game account - just lets you set anotification for when an item has finished building)
---Mobile version of the Codex (work in progress), including:
------Stances (including combos)
---Feature that allows YOU to choose what I add/change next withregards to the app
---Extensive settings for pretty much everything
---With notifications updating every minute, uses less than 1%battery and 3MB of data over 24hrs (average)Supported languages (some are still in the process of beingtranslated to):
---Check out the in-app "Development" section to see what I'mworking on, its status, and what's planned after that :-)Permissions:
---Storage - to allow saving and loading of mod loadout files, andsaving/loading of images for the Codex section
---Network communication - lets the app access the internet(alerts, updating, etc)
---Vibrate - lets the app cause vibrations (for alertnotifications)
---Run at startup - allows the app to automatically start up thealert/invasion checker if you have it enabled
**PLEASE NOTE** This application is in no way affiliated withDigital Extremes, nor with the Warframe Nexus app; allWarframe-related information in this application is the property ofDigital Extremes
Free Warframe Utility Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Warframe Utility game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Warframe Utility game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Warframe Utility for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Warframe Utility for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Warframe Utility, and click on the Install button.
- Once Warframe Utility is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Warframe Utility for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Warframe Utility and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Warframe Utility for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Warframe Utility in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Warframe Utility on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Warframe Utility on a PC.
Is Warframe Utility Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Warframe Utility available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Warframe Utility on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Warframe Utility on your Macbook.
Who is Warframe Utility owned by?
Ezard Labs is the developer and the owner of Warframe Utility.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Warframe Utility on your PC. These methods work for Warframe Utility game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Warframe Utility PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.