Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Minimum Android: Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean, API: 17)
Package Name: com.disney.starwarsrebels_goo
Published: October 8, 2015
Developer Name: Disney
Developer E-mail: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Game DescriptionJoin the rebellion!Are you ready to stand up against the Empire? Based on the hitTV show, Star Wars Rebels™, become an intergalactic hero in StarWars Rebels™: Recon Missions, the epic action-platformer mobilegame!Take on 6 FREE levels of battle against the Empire as PadawanEzra, dodge TIE fighters, blast stormtroopers, and drive anImperial AT-MP. With in-app purchases, play as other fearlessRebels, fight Star Wars™ bosses, drive an AT-DP, and unlock 30 morelevels and 50+ challenges.
Fight to save the citizens of Lothal and restore hope to the StarWars Rebels universe by joining the rebellion today!For Everyone:
• BATTLE against the Empire as Ezra Bridger, using his hybridblaster Lightsaber™ and somersault blaster boost
• DRIVE an Imperial AT-MP and activate boosts to take down theEmpire’s legion
• COLLECT Hope and gift to citizens to earn boosts
• CUSTOMIZE your secret Rebel Haven with rewards like living units,towers, building mods, and art
• DISCOVER secret rooms, stormtrooper helmets, and play to earnrewards from ChopperWith In-App Purchases:
• Play as some of your favorite Rebels like Kanan, Ahsoka, Sabine,Hera, Zeb, Chopper, and more
• UNLOCK 30 additional levels, with more Empire enemies, boosts,secret rooms, and rewards to expand your Rebel Haven
• BATTLE STAR WARS BOSSES including TIE bombers, AT-DPs, and TIEfighters
• WIELD a Lightsaber as Kanan Jarrus, the cowboy Jedi, and battlewith your twin-blaster as Sabine Wren, the explosive artistSTAR WARS © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved.The Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions App is free to play.However, there are optional in-app purchases available for purchasethat cost real money. If you choose to make a purchase, yourGooglePlay account will be charged.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this appcontains
• in-app purchases that cost real money
• the option to accept push notifications to let you know when wehave exciting updates like new content
• advertising for some third parties
• as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family ofCompanies
Free Star Wars Rebels: Missions Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Star Wars Rebels: Missions game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Star Wars Rebels: Missions game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Star Wars Rebels: Missions for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Star Wars Rebels: Missions for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Star Wars Rebels: Missions, and click on the Install button.
- Once Star Wars Rebels: Missions is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Star Wars Rebels: Missions for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Star Wars Rebels: Missions and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Star Wars Rebels: Missions for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Star Wars Rebels: Missions in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Star Wars Rebels: Missions on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Star Wars Rebels: Missions on a PC.
Is Star Wars Rebels: Missions Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Star Wars Rebels: Missions available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Star Wars Rebels: Missions on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Star Wars Rebels: Missions on your Macbook.
Who is Star Wars Rebels: Missions owned by?
Disney is the developer and the owner of Star Wars Rebels: Missions.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Star Wars Rebels: Missions on your PC. These methods work for Star Wars Rebels: Missions game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Star Wars Rebels: Missions PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.