Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Minimum Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API: 16)
Package Name: air.com.ccson.Transylvania
Published: June 12, 2017
Developer Name: 7cities
Developer E-mail: Email email@example.com
Game Description"Seven Castles" is a real-time, multiplayerboard game in which you build castles, roads or cloisters byplacing tiles on the board. You get points every time you completea castle, road or cloister which you have occupied by placing yourfollower on it.
You can log in using your Gmail address or your Facebookaccount.
With Gmail login the user name part of your Gmail address will bedisplayed in the game.
With Facebook login your Facebook name will be displayed.
After successful login you will find yourself in the Lobbyarea.
Here you see a list of users currently online - the Lobby list- anda list of the ongoing games - the Games list.
You can invite other people to play or you can join an existingunlocked game.
If you are new to the game I recommend playing a Demo gamefirst.
As this is a real-time game you need a decent mobile internetconnection to play the game without issues. Bandwidth is notimportant but reliability is - network dropouts can break your gameespecially when it's your turn.
Classic games - these are based on the Carcassonne board game
- Mini game: 35 tiles, 5 meeples
- Base game: 72 tiles, 7 meeples
- Expansion1 - Inns and cathedrals: 90 tiles, 7 meeples, 1giant
- Double base game: 144 tile, 10 meeples,
- Double Expansion1: 180 tiles, 10 meeples, 2 giants
- Expansion2 - Traders and builders: 96 tiles, 7 meeples, 1builder, 1 pig
Castle games - in these you can build castle walls
- Castles Mini - 37 tiles, 5 meeples
- Castles - 70 tiles, 7 meeples
- CastlesPlus - 100 tiles, 9 meeples
- Double Castles - 140 tiles, 10 meeples
You can buy credits in Google Play to play bigger games - 10credits cost about $1.
Credits are only deduced for completed games.
If the owner of the game - the one who pays for it - leaves beforethe end f the game no credits are lost.
How to play
Place your tile so that it matches the existing ones.
You can rotate with the rotate button on the right side. The tilewill only rotate into good positions.
Put one of your players (the little avatars at the top) on the tileby clicking on a red circle. This way you can occupy a castle,road, cloister or field (an entity).
Click 'Submit' - the program will warn you if the tile doesn'tmatch or if the entity was already occupied.
When you complete an occupied entity you get points for it and yourplayer(s) are returned.
The program automatically calculates the scores for you - so therules are listed here just for information.
During the game you get points when you complete a castle, road orcloister occupied by you. For fields you only get points at the endof the game.
If more than one player is present in a castles or road, the onethat outnumbers the others will get all the points. If they havethe same number of players in the castle all the players get thepoints.
For a completed castle you get 2 points per tile and 2 points perpennant (court of arms).
For a completed road you get 1 point per tile.
For a completed cloister you get 9 points. The cloister iscompleted when all its sides are connected i.e. there are no emptyplaces around it.
End of game score
The game ends when all tiles are placed. Then you get points foruncompleted castles, roads and cloisters, but only one per tile.Also pennants are not counted then.
At the end you also get points for fields - 3 points for eachcompleted castle that borders on your field.
For an uncompleted castle you get 1 point per tile.
For an uncompleted road you get 1 point per tile.
For an uncompleted cloister you get 1 point per neighboringtile.
Free Seven Castles Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Seven Castles game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Seven Castles game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Seven Castles for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Seven Castles for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Seven Castles, and click on the Install button.
- Once Seven Castles is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Seven Castles for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Seven Castles and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Seven Castles for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Seven Castles in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Seven Castles on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Seven Castles on a PC.
Is Seven Castles Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Seven Castles available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Seven Castles on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Seven Castles on your Macbook.
Who is Seven Castles owned by?
7cities is the developer and the owner of Seven Castles.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Seven Castles on your PC. These methods work for Seven Castles game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Seven Castles PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.