Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Minimum Android: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API: 14)
Package Name: com.bonsaigamestudio.runCriki
Published: December 11, 2014
Developer Name: bonsai gameStudio
Developer E-mail: Email email@example.com
Game DescriptionCriki is a pothead cricket that wants toreturn from Netherlands to his home country, Uruguay. The goal inthis Marijuana Game is to help the weed lover avoid all theobstacles in his way to get back home, while enjoying the magicalbrownies, weed, hashish and other good stuff he encounters.
Aside the great graphics and fun gameplay, this is what makes "RunCriki" addictive as the stuff that Criki is high on:
- Unique characters and great animations
- Exciting situations and unexpected events all the way
- Power ups to enjoy your trip
- A lot of humorous situations
- Rankings with users from all around the world
- Share your trip with friends if a joint isn't legal (yet) in yourcountry
Be careful though, "Run Criki" is addictive (in a legal way)!twitter: https://twitter.com/RunCriki
fb: https://www.facebook.com/runcrikiA special game for weed and marijuana lovers
Free Run Criki (stoned Weed game) Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Run Criki (stoned Weed game) game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Run Criki (stoned Weed game) game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Run Criki (stoned Weed game) for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Run Criki (stoned Weed game) for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Run Criki (stoned Weed game), and click on the Install button.
- Once Run Criki (stoned Weed game) is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Run Criki (stoned Weed game) for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Run Criki (stoned Weed game) and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Run Criki (stoned Weed game) for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Run Criki (stoned Weed game) in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Run Criki (stoned Weed game) on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Run Criki (stoned Weed game) on a PC.
Is Run Criki (stoned Weed game) Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Run Criki (stoned Weed game) available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Run Criki (stoned Weed game) on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Run Criki (stoned Weed game) on your Macbook.
Who is Run Criki (stoned Weed game) owned by?
bonsai gameStudio is the developer and the owner of Run Criki (stoned Weed game).
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Run Criki (stoned Weed game) on your PC. These methods work for Run Criki (stoned Weed game) game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Run Criki (stoned Weed game) PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.