Downloads: 50,000,000 - 100,000,000
Minimum Android: Android 4.4W+ (KitKat, with wearable extensions, API: 20)
Package Name: com.gotv.nflgamecenter.us.lite
Published: June 1, 2017
Developer Name: NFL Enterprises LLC
Developer E-mail: Email email@example.com
Game DescriptionThe NFL App is the best, pure footballapp for any fan. From live game streams (Verizonsmartphone customers only), to trending videos on NFL Now toreplays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription), theNFL App is packed with more video than ever. Whether it’s game dayor non-game day, from preseason through the playoffs, the NFL Appkeeps fans on top of the game with breaking NFL news, highlights,stats & more wherever they are, whenever they want it.
Phone features (only available with Verizon):
All Verizon customers get access to exclusive live content on theirphone*, including:
2016 regular season games
2016 NFL Playoff games
2017 Pro Bowl
Super Bowl LI
NFL Network 24/7/365
Phone and Tablet features:
GAMES: Follow along with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-gamehighlights, big play markers and drive charts; fans can also accessNFL Game Pass (subscription content).
STORIES: Read articles and watch videos highlighting thelatest stories and breaking news from around the NFL and from all32 teams.
NFL NOW: Brings fans the latest stories and trending topicsacross the NFL and gives direct access to all 32 teams.
STATS: Track league and team leaders in all major statscategories.
MORE: Watch video on demand, see the NFL Network schedule,browse the NFL Shop, and more.
NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligiblesubscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum,Verizon FiOS, DISH, and many more providers.
Android TV Features:
NFL NOW: NFL Now brings fans the latest stories and trendingtopics across the NFL and gives direct access to all 32teams.
TEAMS: Select your favorite team to watch videos directlyfrom that team or replay recent games.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within NFLMobile. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features thatvary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/apps,twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
The NFL App allows use of Chromecast when viewing allvideo-on-demand and select live content, including all contentwithin the NFL Game Pass offering. However, the NFL App does notpermit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFLNetwork to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, Miracast orother similar streaming functionality due to rightsrestrictions.
*Data usage apples for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms
Free NFL Mobile Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for NFL Mobile game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download NFL Mobile game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run NFL Mobile for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download NFL Mobile for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for NFL Mobile, and click on the Install button.
- Once NFL Mobile is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download NFL Mobile for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for NFL Mobile and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download NFL Mobile for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for NFL Mobile in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download NFL Mobile on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download NFL Mobile on a PC.
Is NFL Mobile Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is NFL Mobile available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download NFL Mobile on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install NFL Mobile on your Macbook.
Who is NFL Mobile owned by?
NFL Enterprises LLC is the developer and the owner of NFL Mobile.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play NFL Mobile on your PC. These methods work for NFL Mobile game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding NFL Mobile PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.