Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Minimum Android: Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread, API: 10)
Package Name: com.brisk.medievalandroidlite
Published: June 18, 2014
Developer Name: Brisk Mobile
Developer E-mail: Email email@example.com
Game DescriptionLegions of Medieval and Medieval HD fans around the world havespoken and after 3 MILLION+ iOS downloads, Medieval is finallyavailable on Android!Welcome to Medieval - tower defense at it’s finest. Stunninggraphics, outstanding audio, and addictive gameplay combine to makea gaming experience of epic proportions supporting both Tablets andPhones.Simply Tap the screen to unleash various diabolical Medievalweapons on the legions of enemy forces that threaten your Castleand your honor.Leave the magic fairies, silly plants, and spells to the others- Medieval is hardcore castle defense in its purest and mostsatisfying form. Where archers and armour, bombs and boulders,catapults and cauldrons...all battle it out in defense of yourcastle and your honor.Reviews:
"Between the great graphics, realistic sounds, and addictivegameplay, you quickly find yourself fully immersed in the world ofMedieval as hours slide by." Score: 4.5/5 - Macworld"The best graphics of any castle defense game on the App Storeby a wide margin." - Frapstr.com"Graphics go from polished to stunning...colors are vibrant andthe level of detail is impressive." Score: 5/5 - AppSmile.com"A game that will stay on my iPhone for quite a while." Score:4.2/5 - AppVee.com"This is a great game for any age." Given top rating of 'Best' -AppReview.com"An awesome game." - AppChatter.comFeatures:
• 4 Game Modes: Easy, Medium, Hard, and FAST FIRE for afinger-tapping frenzy!
• 3 Different Shooting Modes: Auto Fire, Show Arc, Drag Fire.
• 6 Different troop types including war machines like Catapults andfast moving cavalry Raiders.
• Tailor your forces to suit your personal style of warfare
• 8 Unique weapons such as flaming arrows and powerful multi-shots- each with multiple upgrades available for maximumdevastation.
Check out out other hit games by Brisk Mobile atwww.BriskMobileGames.com and follow us on Twitter @BriskMobile!
Free Medieval Free Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Medieval Free game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Medieval Free game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Medieval Free for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Medieval Free for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Medieval Free, and click on the Install button.
- Once Medieval Free is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Medieval Free for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Medieval Free and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Medieval Free for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Medieval Free in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Medieval Free on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Medieval Free on a PC.
Is Medieval Free Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Medieval Free available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Medieval Free on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Medieval Free on your Macbook.
Who is Medieval Free owned by?
Brisk Mobile is the developer and the owner of Medieval Free.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Medieval Free on your PC. These methods work for Medieval Free game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Medieval Free PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.