Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Minimum Android: Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API: 9)
Package Name: com.gameiva.kidslearningplanet
Published: March 28, 2017
Developer Name: Gameiva
Developer E-mail: Email email@example.com
Game DescriptionHave you ever had a wish to take a tour in thespace and see all the stars and other planets of the solar system?If yes then you are lucky as Gameiva brings you a perfect planetadventure games for kids where they can learn and also take anadventure of different planets on the space vehicles. Letís startthis adventure of planets and the stars that we see shiningbeautifully in the sky at the night. Complete all the differentactivities at the space and become a self-made astronaut.
1) Drive through different planets with various different powerfulspace vehicles.
2) help the astronaut in building the space shuttle.
3) drive the train to move various item on it to differentlocations.
4) Follow the steps given and complete various challenging funactivities at the space.
5) help the fellow astronaut with their different tasks.
6) A totally new type of game for kids with friendly graphics toget them a good involvement in the game.
7) Share this awesome game with your friends and travel the spaceadventure together.
Free Kids Learning Planets Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Kids Learning Planets game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Kids Learning Planets game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Kids Learning Planets for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Kids Learning Planets for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Kids Learning Planets, and click on the Install button.
- Once Kids Learning Planets is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Kids Learning Planets for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Kids Learning Planets and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Kids Learning Planets for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Kids Learning Planets in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Kids Learning Planets on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Kids Learning Planets on a PC.
Is Kids Learning Planets Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Kids Learning Planets available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Kids Learning Planets on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Kids Learning Planets on your Macbook.
Who is Kids Learning Planets owned by?
Gameiva is the developer and the owner of Kids Learning Planets.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Kids Learning Planets on your PC. These methods work for Kids Learning Planets game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Kids Learning Planets PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.