Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
Minimum Android: Android 4.4+ (KitKat, API: 19)
Package Name: com.intellijoy.android.reading.free
Published: March 17, 2017
Developer Name: Intellijoy Educational Games for Kids
Developer E-mail: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Game DescriptionAlready enjoyed by over five million families,Kids Learn to Read is a delightful game that invites preschool-agedchildren to blend sounds into words, read and form simple words,identify spoken words and learn word families.
Its six sections include:
★ Magic Letter Bridge: kids learn to blend letter soundsinto words by moving Tommy the Turtle across the letterbridge
★ Skateboards and Helmet: children practice reading as theyare asked to fit Tommy's animal friends with skateboards andhelmets
★ Turn the Blocks: kids make words in a way that's fun byturning real-looking blocks with letters on each side until theword is spelled out.
★ Word Ball: children learn to identify spoken words byhelping Tommy bat the right ball (only available in fullversion)
★ Word Magic: kids learn about word families as they fillthe corresponding pot with potion and watch magic happen (onlyavailable in full version)
★ Rocket Words: children get to practice word families asthey assemble and launch a rocket into space (only available infull version)
If your children do not know the alphabet sounds yet, we recommendour Kids ABC Phonics app. And if your kids need to learn orpractice the names of the letters, try our Kids ABC Lettersapp.
Every section is designed to let children enjoy success time aftertime and receive positive reinforcement from the likable teacher,so they want to keep learning. Once your child is involved andhappy, you can relax, with the assurance that he or she is having agreat time - and learning.
Free Kids Learn to Read (Lite) Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Kids Learn to Read (Lite) game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Kids Learn to Read (Lite) game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Kids Learn to Read (Lite) for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Kids Learn to Read (Lite) for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Kids Learn to Read (Lite), and click on the Install button.
- Once Kids Learn to Read (Lite) is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Kids Learn to Read (Lite) for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Kids Learn to Read (Lite) and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Kids Learn to Read (Lite) for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Kids Learn to Read (Lite) in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Kids Learn to Read (Lite) on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Kids Learn to Read (Lite) on a PC.
Is Kids Learn to Read (Lite) Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Kids Learn to Read (Lite) available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Kids Learn to Read (Lite) on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Kids Learn to Read (Lite) on your Macbook.
Who is Kids Learn to Read (Lite) owned by?
Intellijoy Educational Games for Kids is the developer and the owner of Kids Learn to Read (Lite).
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Kids Learn to Read (Lite) on your PC. These methods work for Kids Learn to Read (Lite) game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Kids Learn to Read (Lite) PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.