Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
Minimum Android: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API: 15)
Package Name: com.octro.rummy
Published: August 30, 2017
Developer Name: Octro, Inc.
Developer E-mail: Email email@example.com
Game DescriptionIndian Rummy by Octro has LIVE TABLES forRummy, and you play with REAL PLAYERS from all around theworld.
Indian Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players and each player isdealt 13 cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards)and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156cards) and 6 jokers are used.
The object is to form Runs (or sequences) and Sets. And when aplayer has formed required runs and sets using all 13 cards, theplayer declares his turn.
1) Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
2) One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called FirstLife).
3) The second run can be pure or non pure (called SecondLife).
4) Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or morecards.
A valid declare must have minimum two runs and out of these runsone run must be pure and one run (pure or impure) must have 4 ormore cards. On a valid declare the scores of the rest of theplayers are counted.
The requirement of first life and second life makes Indian Rummyinteresting and challenging. To win a game of Rummy requires skill,use of memory, complete focus, and involvement in the game.
Indian Rummy by Octro is multiplayer card game that you can playwith bots (computer) and with your Facebook friends anywhere in theworld. You can play in public room or in a private room where youcan invite your friends and decide the bet per point. The mainfeatures of Indian Rummy by Octro are -
1. Play with real players anywhere in the world
2. Create private rooms
3. Easy and unique interface that uses a real play like moves topick a card, discard a
card and declare your cards.
Game Modes on the Indian Rummy Latest Version:
* Point Rummy
* Rummy Tournament
* Deal Rummy
* Pool Rummy
* Private Rummy (Play With Friends)
Free Indian Rummy by Octro Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Indian Rummy by Octro game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Indian Rummy by Octro game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Indian Rummy by Octro for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Indian Rummy by Octro for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Indian Rummy by Octro, and click on the Install button.
- Once Indian Rummy by Octro is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Indian Rummy by Octro for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Indian Rummy by Octro and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Indian Rummy by Octro for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Indian Rummy by Octro in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Indian Rummy by Octro on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Indian Rummy by Octro on a PC.
Is Indian Rummy by Octro Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Indian Rummy by Octro available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Indian Rummy by Octro on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Indian Rummy by Octro on your Macbook.
Who is Indian Rummy by Octro owned by?
Octro, Inc. is the developer and the owner of Indian Rummy by Octro.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Indian Rummy by Octro on your PC. These methods work for Indian Rummy by Octro game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Indian Rummy by Octro PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.