Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Minimum Android: Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API: 9)
Package Name: com.fingersoft.ihatefish
Published: April 12, 2015
Developer Name: Fingersoft
Developer E-mail: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Game DescriptionShoot your way to the top of the food chainand guide Earl the worm through perilous waters filled with enemiesto the safety of your homeboat.- MANEUVER and SHOOT your way through the schools of angryfish.
- UPGRADE your weapons to match the growing power of theenemies
- Wade through 100+ HANDCRAFTED STAGES and collect rewards bycompleting challenging quests.
- Stunning CARTOON GRAPHICS designed for mobile devices.
- Challenge your FRIENDS in the arcade modeLike us at Facebook and stay tuned with all new games andupdates: http://www.facebook.com/FingersoftWe'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having withthe game to email@example.com, pleaseinclude your device make and model.
Free I Hate Fish Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for I Hate Fish game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download I Hate Fish game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run I Hate Fish for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download I Hate Fish for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for I Hate Fish, and click on the Install button.
- Once I Hate Fish is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download I Hate Fish for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for I Hate Fish and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download I Hate Fish for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for I Hate Fish in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download I Hate Fish on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download I Hate Fish on a PC.
Is I Hate Fish Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is I Hate Fish available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download I Hate Fish on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install I Hate Fish on your Macbook.
Who is I Hate Fish owned by?
Fingersoft is the developer and the owner of I Hate Fish.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play I Hate Fish on your PC. These methods work for I Hate Fish game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding I Hate Fish PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.