Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Minimum Android: Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API: 9)
Package Name: com.liquidodigital.gameofthegeneralsofficial
Published: May 22, 2015
Developer Name: Liquido Digital
Developer E-mail: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Game DescriptionThe most anticipated Filipino inventedstrategy board game is finally here!
After months of development, hard work and multiple featureiterations, Liquido Digital is proud to announce the launch of theofficial and only licensed mobile app of the late Sofronio Pasola'sGame of the Generals.
The app retains the original mechanics and rules of the actualboard game with added online features and it's free to download onGoogle Play Store.
Challenge your friends or anyone in the public chat to a friendlygame.
With the intelligent matchmaking feature, you don't need to worryabout being matched to High-Ranking Generals. The system willsearch for match that fits your skill level.
Create and customize your own formation and load it immediatelywhen the game starts.
Communicate and share strategies with other Generals using thePublic Chat, send private message to your friends using the FriendChat.
Accumulate Honor Points in Ranked Games and get promoted.
Get coins every time you defeated an enemy unit, and use them tobuy customizations.
Each player is given 90 seconds to make a move, if time lapses, theplayer automatically loses the game.
Player can declare surrender after 10 turns. Surrender counts aloss.
Player can initiate draw after 10 turns, this can only be doneduring player’s turn. Opposing player may accept or ignore thedraw.
In Ranked Games, if a draw is initiated and accepted, you willeither get or lose Honor Points depending on your rating and therating of your opponent.
★Save your data
Players can save their data by logging in to Google+
Play Ranked Games and climb yourself up to the TOP!
For latest news and updates:
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Liquidodigital
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/liquidodigital
For app support:
Email us at email@example.com
Free Game of the Generals Official Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Game of the Generals Official game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Game of the Generals Official game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Game of the Generals Official for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Game of the Generals Official for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Game of the Generals Official, and click on the Install button.
- Once Game of the Generals Official is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Game of the Generals Official for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Game of the Generals Official and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Game of the Generals Official for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Game of the Generals Official in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Game of the Generals Official on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Game of the Generals Official on a PC.
Is Game of the Generals Official Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Game of the Generals Official available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Game of the Generals Official on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Game of the Generals Official on your Macbook.
Who is Game of the Generals Official owned by?
Liquido Digital is the developer and the owner of Game of the Generals Official.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Game of the Generals Official on your PC. These methods work for Game of the Generals Official game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Game of the Generals Official PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.