Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Minimum Android: + (, API: )
Package Name: com.fajjuGames.flyingNinja
Published: October 11, 2014
Developer Name: Rabbit Apps
Game DescriptionThis Master Ninja has completed his training. He jumps so high youwill think that he is flying. He is ready for the final flyingtraining practice. After this he will be ready to unleash out inthe outer world to combat with the flying evils of this dangerousworld. For this final flying training, Master Ninja need to collectas many weapons as he can while jumping and flying on a bamboo.Yes..!!! This is the game. You need to place a bamboo when masterninja jumps. Place it at the right place when Master Ninja comesdown, so he can bounce back with the help of the bamboo. Then hewill jump so high like flying. Keep placing the bamboo at rightplaces to make master ninja jump and collect many lethal weaponsfor his use.
♣♣ GAME FEATURES ♣♣
♦ Nice China town location
♦ Sweat Chinese music
♦ Great sound effects and music
♦ Amazing HD High quality graphics
♦ Simple and fun game play
Free Flying Master Ninja Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Flying Master Ninja game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Flying Master Ninja game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Flying Master Ninja for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Flying Master Ninja for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Flying Master Ninja, and click on the Install button.
- Once Flying Master Ninja is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Flying Master Ninja for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Flying Master Ninja and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Flying Master Ninja for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Flying Master Ninja in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Flying Master Ninja on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Flying Master Ninja on a PC.
Is Flying Master Ninja Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Flying Master Ninja available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Flying Master Ninja on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Flying Master Ninja on your Macbook.
Who is Flying Master Ninja owned by?
Rabbit Apps is the developer and the owner of Flying Master Ninja.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Flying Master Ninja on your PC. These methods work for Flying Master Ninja game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Flying Master Ninja PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.