Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Minimum Android: Android 2.1+ (clair, API: 7)
Package Name: com.espn.radio
Published: April 18, 2013
Version: Version 1.0.5
Developer Name: ESPN Inc
Developer E-mail: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Game DescriptionTake your sports wherever your ears go! Introducing the new andimproved ESPN Radio app for your Android, with a host of expandedfeatures and functionality for sports fans. Listen live to ESPNRadio, your favorite podcasts, live play-by-play and more.
· LISTEN LIVE to internet broadcasts of over 35 ESPN Radio stationsaround the country
· LISTEN to your favorite ESPN shows like Mike and Mike in theMorning, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, SVP & Russillo, TheMichael Kay Show and many more!
· LISTEN to play-by-play from some of your favorite college andprofessional sports teams*
· LISTEN to 35 ESPN Radio podcasts including The B.S. Report withBill Simmons, Pardon The Interruption, Around The Horn, FantasyFocus and Tony Kornheiser Show
· LISTEN OnDemand to SportsCenter - updated every 20 minutes!** NEW ** Create custom stations and playlists with yourfavorite teams/topics/players/sports/shows
** NEW ** Download your playlists for ‘off-line’ listening
** NEW ** Alerts/breaking news notifications from around the sportsworld
*Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especiallyplay-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that'son-air won't match the schedule that's online. While we make everyeffort to update the schedule, occasionally the nature ofplay-by-play broadcasting limits our ability to accurately presentthe latest schedule (ie., rain delays, last minute schedulechanges). We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. If youhave specific schedule questions, please contact the stationdirectly by visiting their website.--Before you download this app, please consider that it includesadvertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. Youmay choose to control targeted advertising within mobileapplications by using your mobile device settings (for example, byre-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting outof interest based ads).
Free ESPN Radio Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for ESPN Radio game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download ESPN Radio game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run ESPN Radio for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download ESPN Radio for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for ESPN Radio, and click on the Install button.
- Once ESPN Radio is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download ESPN Radio for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for ESPN Radio and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download ESPN Radio for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for ESPN Radio in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download ESPN Radio on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download ESPN Radio on a PC.
Is ESPN Radio Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is ESPN Radio available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download ESPN Radio on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install ESPN Radio on your Macbook.
Who is ESPN Radio owned by?
ESPN Inc is the developer and the owner of ESPN Radio.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play ESPN Radio on your PC. These methods work for ESPN Radio game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding ESPN Radio PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.