Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Minimum Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API: 16)
Package Name: com.MossJrProductions.BrianTheBall
Published: November 25, 2014
Developer Name: MossJr Productions
Developer E-mail: Email email@example.com
Game DescriptionBrian the Ball is a VR adventure that takesadvantage of Head Mounted Unit technology. Grab a Google Cardboardor a Durovis Dive headset and enjoy this game!No controller needed! Just your phone, your google cardboard (orother vr headset) and your wobbly bobbly head! I would recommendsitting in a swivel chair while playing, or standing somewherewhere you can turn around freely.This game is developed by me in my spare time and I hope toexpand the game to many more levels! At the moment, the game isquite short but your donation helps to fund the design of morelevels and more adventure!If you would like to donate to the project, please check out thekickstarter page!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1475887958/brian-the-ball-0I do hope you enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoy makingit and I hope you will stick around to take Brian on moreadventures.In the first chapter, we meet Brian. Brian starts off on aroutine journey through the forest to get back to his village. Butthe trail is perilous and full of danger!In the upcoming chapter of Brian the Ball, Brian discovers hisvillage has been decimated by a forest fire. Brian will have to beextra careful navigating through tricky terrain and avoidingdangers at every turn. He will have to outrun a huge forest fire ina thrilling scene to cap off the chapter!The launch of the first 3 chapters of the game is scheduled forlate January of this year with more levels to be addedcontinuously!
Free Brian the Ball VR Demo Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Brian the Ball VR Demo game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Brian the Ball VR Demo game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Brian the Ball VR Demo for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Brian the Ball VR Demo for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Brian the Ball VR Demo, and click on the Install button.
- Once Brian the Ball VR Demo is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Brian the Ball VR Demo for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Brian the Ball VR Demo and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Brian the Ball VR Demo for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Brian the Ball VR Demo in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Brian the Ball VR Demo on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Brian the Ball VR Demo on a PC.
Is Brian the Ball VR Demo Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Brian the Ball VR Demo available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Brian the Ball VR Demo on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Brian the Ball VR Demo on your Macbook.
Who is Brian the Ball VR Demo owned by?
MossJr Productions is the developer and the owner of Brian the Ball VR Demo.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Brian the Ball VR Demo on your PC. These methods work for Brian the Ball VR Demo game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Brian the Ball VR Demo PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.