Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Minimum Android: Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API: 9)
Package Name: com.colors.ashoka
Published: July 2, 2015
Developer Name: ColorsTv
Developer E-mail: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Game DescriptionThis is the story of Ashoka The Great as ithas never been told before. Ashoka in the forest. Chanakya who knewthat Ashoka was the rightful heir to the throne of Magadha, bringsAshoka and his mother to the Mauryan Kingdom from the forest andprotects Ashoka through his growing years. Ashoka and Dharma livelike paupers in the kingdom they deserve to rule. When Chanakya isattacked by the Greeks, he reveals the truth to Ashoka about hisrights to the throne of Magadha. Ashoka vows to take revengeagainst the Greeks, oust them from Mauryan Empire so that hismother gets her rightful place and the people of Magadha getfreedom from chaos and destruction.
Join the great warrior Ashoka in his battle towards building anakhand Bharat. Ashoka: The Game is a third person shooting actiongame where Samrat Ashoka combats enemies by shooting them witharrows or attacking them with swords. Play as Ashoka as youtransport yourself into the era of the Mauryan rule.
Some other features of the Game:
- Shoot enemies by tapping on them
- Duck to defend yourself.
- Interesting power ups like the rain of arrows, dropping cannonballs and the protective shield
- Don’t miss the elephant warfare power up option! The reign ofAshoka was renowned for this form of warfare
- Slow Motion animations for the sword sequences
- Enter a war zone with the quintessential war and battlebackground score and particle effects.
Free Ashoka:The Game Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for Ashoka:The Game game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download Ashoka:The Game game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run Ashoka:The Game for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download Ashoka:The Game for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for Ashoka:The Game, and click on the Install button.
- Once Ashoka:The Game is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download Ashoka:The Game for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for Ashoka:The Game and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download Ashoka:The Game for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Ashoka:The Game in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Ashoka:The Game on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download Ashoka:The Game on a PC.
Is Ashoka:The Game Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is Ashoka:The Game available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download Ashoka:The Game on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install Ashoka:The Game on your Macbook.
Who is Ashoka:The Game owned by?
ColorsTv is the developer and the owner of Ashoka:The Game.
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play Ashoka:The Game on your PC. These methods work for Ashoka:The Game game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding Ashoka:The Game PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.