Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Minimum Android: Android 2.0+ (clair, API: 5)
Package Name: com.mliquid.an64plus
Published: February 26, 2014
Developer Name: Liquid Mobile
Game Descriptiona - N64 Plus is a free Nintendo 64 Emulator with some ads in themenus. Many options and fast emulation speed. Derived fromMupen64+AE with more features coming soon. This is an update to aN64 Free, which will be faded out shortly.★ Save and Load N64 Game States
★ Xperia Play Support
★ Many Audio,Video, and Input Settings
★ Cheats Available for Most N64 GamesIf you have issues with any N64 games, try different usingdifferent plugins.aN64 is NOT affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed orlicensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates orsubsidiaries. "Nintendo 64" is a registered trademark of NintendoCorporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the NintendoCorporation. All trademarks are property of their respectiveholders.License: GPLv3a N64 Plus is based on code by Paul Lamb and source is availableat http://www.4shared.com/rar/-KQv4S6kce/an64_plus.html
Free a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) Game Download for PC – 3 Methods
Are you looking for a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) game download for PC? If yes, then you are in the correct place.
In this guide, we’ve shared three methods to download a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) game for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and other versions of Windows.
These methods also work for Mac as well.
We are going to use Android Emulator to run a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) for PC. Android Emulators are great tools for developers. They allow you to run Android apps on a PC without having a physical Android device.
We’ve shared 3 Emulators, and these are the best Emulators available right now. Of course, you can choose any of them as all three are the best.
Method 1: Download a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) for PC using LDPlayer – Windows Only
LDPlayer is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows without having a physical Android device. So you can use LDPlayer to run your favorite Android apps on Windows PC.
- Download and run the LDPlayer installer.
- Click on the Install button on LDPlayer Installer Window.
- The installer will start downloading files; it can take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the Start button.
- LDPayer is now successfully installed.
- Open Store, search for a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator), and click on the Install button.
- Once a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) is installed, start playing and enjoy!
Method 2: Download a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) for PC using BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular Android emulators available. It’s easy to set up and has a massive library of apps. In this post, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks on your PC and run Android apps on your Windows PC.
- To get started, download and run the Bluestacks installer from the official website of Bluestacks.
- You will see the setup wizard. Click on Install Now to continue with the installation.
- The installer will start downloading the files; the process can take up to 5 minutes or more, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Once the downloading is completed, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation is completed, the installer will start configuring Blustacks on your computer.
- After necessary configurations are done, Bluestacks will start, and you will see the Google Play Store icon, click on it.
- Now login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install any app you want. Search for a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) and then click on the Install button.
Method 3: Download a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) for PC using NoxPlayer – Windows & Mac
NoxPlayer is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC without having a physical Android device. NoxPlayer is free software and can be downloaded for Windows and Mac.
- First of all, you will need to download NoxPlayer. This is the software you will use to run Android apps on Windows and Mac.
- Now you will need to run the installer. First, right-click on the Nox Installer and then select Run as administrator.
- The installer window will pop up on your screen. Now click the Install Now button.
- The installation process will begin and will be completed in a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Start button to start the NoxPlayer.
- Enter your Gmail address and password on the popup to log in to Google Play Store.
- Search for a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) in the Google Play Store app and install it. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) on PC?
Choose one of the methods that we shared in this article and then follow it to download a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) on a PC.
Is a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) Free on PC?
With the methods we’ve shared in this guide, you can download them on PC.
Is a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) available for Windows 7?
Yes, check out the guide, with the methods we’ve shared work on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac as well.
How can I download a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) on my Macbook?
We have shared 3 methods that you can use to download and install a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) on your Macbook.
Who is a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) owned by?
Liquid Mobile is the developer and the owner of a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator).
Over to you
We shared the best three methods which you can use to play a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) on your PC. These methods work for a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) game download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac.
If you have any questions regarding a N64 Plus (N64 Emulator) PC, leave a comment in the comments section below, we will try out best to help you out.